Friday, July 13, 2012

Monkey Monday Winner (Smells Like Canada)

Happy fragrance summer to all Canadian perfume lovers!
Congratulations to Il Graham, winner of our Smells Like Canada contest of last week. My apologies for taking forever to make the draw. I've been on the road so to speak and immersed completely with the Artisan Fragrance Salon and all the events around it, not to mention visiting our neighbours to the south ;-)
Please email me your mailing address so I can ship your prize to you - a mini of the deliciously Canadian and maple-syrupy Immortelle l'Amour!

We will return on Monday with another Monkey Monday contest + giveaway.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At July 13, 2012 4:26 PM, Blogger cheesegan said...

Hi, I'm LL Graham, how do I get ahold of you? I don't see a contact button on your blog, if there is one and I've overlooked it, my apologies.

 
At July 13, 2012 9:31 PM, Blogger Ayala Moriel said...

Hi cheesegan,
Your name doesn't match the winner's name, who already contacted me for their prize.
Try again another time!
My email is in my blogger profile.

 
At July 16, 2012 11:45 AM, Blogger mous said...

Yep, that's me, I am also cheesegan. I sent you an email with a screen shot of my blogger page LL Graham, that has the corresponding email.
Sorry for any confusion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home