Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Bath Salts Poll


Last Christmas I create a line of five pampering bath salts. Over a year later, they all seem to have been warmly received, except for the Lavender one (with vanille and licorice notes), so I will cease from producing it (there are still a few jars left, so you can still order them while quantities last).

Would you like to see another scent replacing the Lavender one? Or would you be satisfied with the four remaining scents - Hinoki, Geranium, Spruce or Yuzu?

Here is a poll for you with some ideas of scents that could possibly go well in bath salts preparation. Let me know your thoughts! Your opinions are valued and appreciated.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At August 06, 2010 8:24 AM, Anonymous Dead Sea Salt said...

I already vote for Spearmint or Mint. I love to use the menthol one.:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home