Thursday, May 13, 2010

Vancouver One Of A Kind Show & Sale 2010

I'm very excited to announce that I just got the news of being accepted by the jury to the Vancouver One Of A Kind Show & Sale!!!
This is the 3rd year in Vancouver, and will be hosted at the new Vancouver Convention Centre. I'm so thrilled to be able to offer my perfumes in such a wonderful show. It really showcases the most amazing artists of North America and I'm just so fortunate to be able to join them.
The show has been around for 30-something years, and there are also shows in New York City, Chicago and Toronto. And if all goes well, I am hoping to be able to visit the other cities in 2011 for their shows.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At May 13, 2010 12:13 PM, Blogger queen_cupcake said...

That is terrific news; congratulations!! I just looked at the website page for the Vancouver show. I wish I lived close enough to go to that show. Vancouver is such a lovely city and the people are really great. Best of luck!

 
At May 13, 2010 1:46 PM, Blogger melou said...

Congratulations Ayala! I have been to the one in Toronto at least 15 years ago. It is a fantastic show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home