Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day & Lunar New Year!


Gung Hay Fat Choi!
Happy New Lunar Year!
Between the Winter Olympics and Valentine's Day, I lost track of time and that it was the first day in the Year of the Tiger!


Happy Valentine's Day, originally uploaded by KY-Photography.

Happy Valentine's Day!

And for those of us that are feeling a little lonely today with all the heart-hype going on everywhere (and are not distracted enough by the winter Olympics...), here is one of those chain email I got a couple of times, and actually moved me:

When you are feeling alone like no one cares, read this because its absolutely true: Every night, someone thinks about you before they go to sleep. At least fifteen people in this world love you. The only reason someone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you. There are at least two people in this world that would die for you. You mean the world to someone. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look. Always remember the compliments you've received. Forget the rude remarks. So if you are a loving person, send this to everyone on your list including the person who sent it to you. Thank You for being my friend, and thank you for reading the strange stuff that I post up on this blog every now and than. Even if it was just for that, I love you. Though I'm sure if I met every one of my readers in person, I would find many more reasons!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home