Friday, May 01, 2009

Thank You!

Dear Customers and Readers,

Thank you so much for participating in my greatest ever Online Shopping Event!
The event was a huge success (a bit overwhelmingly so, actually...!). I'm heading into a weekend of shipping orders equivalent for average of two months.
I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am for your support of my perfumes and independent perfumeries in general. It warms my heart to know that people around the world are enjoying my perfumes and to wake up every morning to make the world a better smelling place. It's not very ambitious or important in a larger scale but it makes scents to me! Perfume transforms life into something more exciting and fun, turning simple moments to much more meaningful and memorable events.

I can only wish that I will be able to continue to serve you in the future and bring more exciting scents into your life.

Now I'm off to get some rest before a weekendful of bottling, packaging and shipping. I might even need some help...

Good night!

Ayala

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home