Thursday, March 19, 2009

Ume on Wet Asphalt


Ume on Wet Asphalt, originally uploaded by Ayala Moriel.

This little Japanese plum (Ume) blossom on wet asphalt reminded me of exactly a year ago, when I was working on the perfume interpretation for "In A Station of the Metro".
The perfume result will be shown in a special exhibit at Blunda in Lost Angeles April 18.

Not much more perfume blogging today or in the next couple of days as I'm just arriving home from a 3-day expedition to Victoria to allow my entire space (work and living) the treat of being re-decorated - "to serve you better", as they say. The inconvenience part falls mostly on my shoulders - and Tamya's, of course ;)

Besides, my wrists are going to be dedicated first and foremost for my students' perfume assignments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home