Tuesday, September 04, 2007

New Website Now Live!


The new website for AyalaMoriel.com has now gone live!
Hope you will find it easier to use and better to look at :)

Finally, I have images for every single perfume and product! I hope this will make it easier for you to pick which form of fragrance you'd like to use.

To name just a few of the other new features on the website- there are a few interesting pieces of information, such as info about the different fragrance families and other articles.
And last but not least, when you click on a note that appears in a perfume, you can read more information about it, and also see the list of all the other fragrance that have that note.

There is still lots of work for me to do on this website (such as and images for every single note that appears in my perfumes! They will appear to illustrate the pyramid of each perfume; but that requires some special programming from my in-house geek, and I shouldn't pressure him to much!). The Fragrance Questionnaire will eventually be in an emailable form format as well (which should make it easier for both you and me!). And also, in the near future, you will be able to add your own reviews automatically online for each perfume. For now, you can read other customers' reviews, and if you'd like your own review to be added, just email it to me and I will post it on the reviews page for now.

We have just one little problem which I am hoping will be fixed by the end of the day - you can't order sample packages from the new website yet (even though they are listed and have all those photos I've taken of them). It's just a technical glitch. If you want to order a sample package and it's not working for you on the new website, you can still order them the old-fashioned way from my old website (which will remain on the domain Quinta-Essentia.ca until further notice).

Any feedback or comments are appreciated - hope you enjoy the new website and find it fun, useful, informative and pretty to look at - this is what I was trying to achieve!

And last but not least, I would like to deeply thank from the bottom of my heart two dear people without whom the website would've exist at all:
David Griffith, my life-long webmaster
Terry Sunderland, the most talented graphic designer alive!
May you both live happy, long and healthy lives, and continue to prosper and continue doing what you do so well!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home