Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Two Birds in One Shot


Perfume Bottles, originally uploaded by Ayala Moriel.

I'm not in the habit in neither shooting nor killing birds, but I sure felt victorious when I managed to simultaneously get all my flacons packaged for Portobello West this weekend, AND take photos of them all for the website. Phew!
Now I just need to wait for some bugs to be fixed so I can upload them and the rest of the copy. I'm am hoping to go live this weekend, but with Portobello West happening, and a very special guest coming from out of town, it may not be launched until next week.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At July 25, 2007 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your bottles and name tags are beautiful!!!!

 
At July 25, 2007 10:11 PM, Blogger Ayala Moriel said...

Thank you thank you, Elke!
Wait till you see the new website... You're going to love it!

 
At July 26, 2007 12:12 AM, Blogger Joyti said...

I love your bottles and the variety of colors of the scents. Very unique yet beautiful.

 
At July 26, 2007 4:55 PM, Blogger anyasgarden said...

Ayala, is the special guest your brother?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home