Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happy Easter!


Easter Bunnies, originally uploaded by Ayala Moriel.

Happy Easter to all SmellyBlog readers celebrating Easter!

It is already Easter Friday in the Holy Land and I am sure I am missing a fantastic ceremony in the Church of the Holy Sepulchure and the Christian Quarter in general.

I am heading north this weekend, and will be away from high speed internet and have no ambitions to post anything on my Mom's antique computer. Don't expect to hear from me before Tuesday... Until than, enjoy the spring, the flowers, the sun... And of course you can catch up with anything from the archives that you didn't read yet and post comments!

Below is a review of Lys Méditerranée which I am dedicating for Easter because of its lovely Madonna (Easter) Lily notes.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At April 07, 2007 10:56 AM, Blogger helg said...

Happy holidays dear Ayala, have fun in the Holy Land and thanks for the christian celebration wishes!

Hugs!

 
At April 09, 2007 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Easter Ayala!

It's always nice to visit your blog.

From Ruth Ruane in Ireland.

 
At April 10, 2007 11:55 PM, Blogger Ayala Moriel said...

Happy Easter to you, Ladies!
I would love to hear how Easter is celebrated in Greece and Ireland, if you would like to share here.
xo
Ayala

 

Post a Comment

<< Home