Wednesday, February 28, 2007

SmellyBlog Logo No. 2

Labels: , , , ,


At March 01, 2007 10:59 AM, Anonymous greeneyes said...

Hi Ayala! I like this one best. Simple, classic, and a bit feminine...

At March 02, 2007 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ayala,

For the moment this one seems to be the least favorite. I personally think this one is the most impressive logo and also the most representing and centering one to the "smelly" theme. also looks good to me.


At March 07, 2007 9:20 AM, Anonymous MoonMaiden said...

I also like Logo No. 2 the best. I think it's interesting that the "S" is a nose - and that's what we smell with :) Happy Birthday to your blog!

At May 11, 2007 3:47 PM, Anonymous Lavanya said...

Hi Ayala,

i am kind of torn between this one and logo 1.I like the overall look of logo 1-very elegant..but this one is more interesting and ..well..cute.. Since you are a 'nose' yourself, it just 'fits'.

I finally mangaed to de-lurk and post a comment. here. Yay!..i know you from the natural perfumery yahoo group too but haven't yet mustered enough courage to post a message there..:)

At May 16, 2007 7:45 AM, Anonymous Beatrice33 said...

Hi Ayala,I LOVE logo number 2 with the nose! It's funny and fitting with an elegant sense of humor. I love reading your blog -- thanks!~Beatrice


Post a Comment

<< Home