Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Traveling by Air

I am on my way to the airport - to NYC and from there to Tel Aviv on the 27th. Unless I run out of Wi-Fi connection NYC you will be able to read soon about all my airport adventrues and my more interesting NYC adventrues - some of which are suppose to smell real good. If I don't manage to connect to the net in NYC, I will post all my attempted NYC blog entries when I get to Tel Aviv.
See you all soon in the Big Apple!
:)
Ayala

Photo: "Have a Safe Trip *Lili*" courtesy of Seattle Roll

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 23, 2006 6:57 PM, Blogger chayaruchama said...

Damn it, Ayala, I can't access those boxes of yours- but I'm in love with your hamster!

I forced my entire family to view that lil beauty...

What's its name?

I even tried to make my cavy girls, Miss Pamina and Bitsy Biatch[aka Ninotchka]look at it -to no avail.

I hope all goes safely with your travel- I can't help but worry a bit...

Sei gesund, shayne maydl...

 
At August 24, 2006 5:13 AM, Blogger Ayala Moriel said...

Which boxes, Chaya Ruchama?

This is not my hamster, of course - it was taken by Flickr's Seattle Roll, who kindly let me use the picture.

My very own hamster is called Bender (after the matallic drunken robot from Futurama). I wanted to call him Nibler (which is more appropriate for a rodent LOL) but Tamya decided that Bender is a better name. We also call him a variety of nicknames, including "nutcase" (which he is when he stuffs his pouches with too many walnats!).

 
At August 24, 2006 7:28 AM, Blogger anyasgarden said...

OK, Ayala, now I'm never going to be able to get that image of that little rodent is out of my head when I think of you travelling, lol.

Have water and Kosher/vegetarian meal will travel. Have fun!

 
At August 24, 2006 10:32 AM, Blogger Victoria said...

Have fun and a safe trip!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home