Wednesday, August 16, 2006

News from the Nose: Interview on Basenotes, Refills and More

Visit Basenotes to see me interviewed by Basenotes' founder Grant Osborne.

Ayala Moriel Parfums are listed and reviewed on Basenotes on this page.
If you are a Basenotes member, you can add your own reviews on the Basenotes Directory and let the world know what you think about your favourite perfumes!
Basenotes Directory is one of the best fragrance resources on the web (and otherwise!).

More news:

New from Ayala Moriel Parfums - refills for for your parfum extrait flacon!

These 15ml refill bottles can accompany your next purchase to ensure you won’t run out of your favourite scent.

These are attractively priced at only $180 for a package of one 8ml Parfum Extrait flacon and one 15ml refill bottle. The parfum flacons are $90 when sold on their own.

Fall Sneak Previews:

Razala - An innovative Oriental, Woody, Spicy fragrance.

Whether if you are a Harem Queen or a Beduine Shepard at heart, Razala is a passionate, modern love poem to thorny hills and desert mountains. Razala pulsates with vibrant, colourful spices, seductive flower petals, and precious resins and woods of Arabia. This is also my first perfume to include the scarcest building block: beach-harvested ambergris, adding smoothness and an underlining raw animalic energy. Razala is also my very own Arab nickname.

Top notes: Blood Orange, Pink Pepper, Saffron Crocuses
Heart notes: Rose, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Magnolia
Base notes: Ambergris, Myrrh, Patchouli, Oud

I will be traveling to the world's most dangerous destinations next week: New York City and Tel Aviv, so wish me luck on surviving an 18 hours trip with no water. I will post as much as I can (depending on internet connection availability) about my olfactory (and airport security) adventures in the Big Apple and in the Small Prickly Pear.

Warmest regards,

Ayala

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At August 17, 2006 7:24 AM, Blogger priscilla said...

Ordering samples from you is still on my list of things to do...and I will soon, because I must try Razala. I think that one is right up my alley and would be amazing for fall.

 
At August 17, 2006 2:05 PM, Blogger anyasgarden said...

Ayala, finally a photo of your beautiful new bottles. They are ethereal and I hold a special place in my heart since childhood for frosted bottles.

They'll have water on your flights, probably juice and soda, too, so stop worrying. Water would be the least of my worries, going where you're going!

 
At August 18, 2006 8:10 PM, Blogger Sali said...

Dear Ayala,

I just wanted to say congratulations again on your fabulous interview! Your blog looks really cool; I really love those frosted bottles, and the photos of beautiful you and of your perfumes all look stunning. I know you've worked hard--it's a long time coming and you deserve the praise!

xoxo,
Sali (and thank you for adding me to your blogroll)

Please come listen to my music on My Space sometime:
http://www.myspace.com/salioguri

 

Post a Comment

<< Home